A popular treatment in its country of origin – France – Mesotherapy is used to promote healthier skin and anti-aging benefits, in addition to diminishing cellulite and wrinkles. The therapy works by using microinjections of vitamins, minerals and medicines to target the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin), delivering concentrated shots that are specific to the problem being treated. We offer the following mesotherapy services:
- Meso Glowing, for healthier looking skin.
- Meso Wrinkle, for the reduced appearance of wrinkles.
- Meso Fat, for weight loss and fat reduction.
- Meso Cellulite, to diminish and eliminate cellulite.
- Meso Hair, to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- How does it work? Mesotherapy works by delivering essential components needed for healthy skin cells, such as vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and hyaluronic acid, directly to the mesoderm. Since it delivers to the mesoderm, it is able to reach the layers of the skin where actual cell repair and growth occurs.
- What effect does it have? Meso treatments provide a range of benefits, depending on the problem and kind of mesotherapy treatment that is opted for. Skin is left hydrated and nourished and is also firmer with an improvement in texture.
- How is it done? A series of superficial injections are done by hand, or by an injection device that delivers rapid injections for larger areas.
- How often do I need to have the treatment? It is usually advised to go in for a course of 6-8 sessions, administered every 2 weeks, in order to see the most effective results. Maintenance is suggested 1-2 times a year.